Nostalgia Rulzzzz....

Hmmmm.....for the last two days have been stuck up with nothing to do...now as soon as the vacations have begun am itching to run back to school well college again...just finished with watching Mithun da ka Loha and Gunda...reviews some other time...my brain is all mashed up for me to cohorently describe the two movies...not that it matters anyways...started with Atlas Shrugged and well 'shrugged' it away...my philosophical endeavors begin and end with calvin n hobbes thank u very much...and then having much time to kill decided in a iffy to clean my room...and now cleaning my room is like trying to bring order to New Orleans after Hurricane Katrina...the last time i cleaned it Iraq was still under Saddam, wadrobe malfunctions happened only at strip clubs and gay meant 'happy'....and ya in the process of my cleaning it, two species of rodents, previously thought extinct were presented to the London Anthropological Museum where a plaque in my name still hangs in memory of the occasion...So wearing my underwear on the top of my pants and my bed sheet as a cape...I embarked on this perilious quest... and well well no rodents were found but rummaging thorough my belongings accrued over the last three years I came across some pretty interesting stuff...and well took me down a memory lane i seldom have visited in the hectic tornado of events that college blesses me with day in and day out....

Well I have always cursed Nirma as a sad chapter that was pushed into...I frankly had much higher expectations from this place as an institution of knowledge...college studies meant something more to me than ...and when tat dream shattered it seriously sent me into a spiral of depression...and sometimes still does....for the first time in my life I came close to regretting a decision that I had made....well if it were not for the people I have found here...

Agreed i havn't come across people who can change the world with their intelligence or who do 'cool' things like writing haikus or quoting Kafka....nor have i met people with whom an intellectual discourse on Sartre's existentialism can be carried out...and I don't give a shit about it...the best thing about Nirma's crowd is that they are so normal.....uncomplicated...and that's the coolest thing about this place...

The gang of Halka, Abdul, Kaka, Shtarr, Dude, Nonu, Rastogi, Batra, Pumpkin, Mousie, Put-lee and many others I m forgettin... thanks for all the times we shared..for all the laughs we had...u guys are my strength...the ones I know I will never lose no matter how far I fly away and tat comforts me...we all share something most people dont have their entire lives and i am blessed to be a part of this....U guys ROCK!!!

P.S.: I realise this comes a year early...but then booohoooohoooo couldnt resist it... am s sentimental sucker i know....wat to do....

P.S.2:(ha ha ha i know tats a crappy sense of humor ) The London Museum thing is shit...but then i think u musta got dat...

4 comments:

Akshay Shah said...

always good to read ur crap (by that i mean CRAP)!! its better than my crap..

Malay Maniar said...

Take my word for it - one more year at our "college" and half your sentimental yearnign for it will vanish in thin air.
By the way, there were few people mentioned in your post (not ur classmates) that I heard about for the first time!! Kudos to either your knowledge or the book you were referring to while writting the post!!! Haha

Anonymous said...

hahaha... thanks for clarifying the nicks... but u forgot me. :( jokes apart, nice crap

Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site. Keep working. Thank you.
»

Copyright © 2008 - The Chaky Chronicles - is proudly powered by Blogger
Blogger Template