Teenage Wasteland

So who are you Mr.X?

I am an engineer working with ABC.I am a part of a team which is working on developing a software to iron out the errors in transmitting signals from off shore working stations.

That is quite impressive..but WHO are u?

Err.........I am..........an engineer working with ABC...I am...........part of team.....working on developing a software............



Things they do look awful c-c-cold
Yeah, I hope I die before I get old
This is my generation
This is my generation, baby

3 comments:

Pallav said...

engineers and doctors i guess are too many and too intelligent for the greater good of humanity but then again too many engineers never hurt anybody, half of them are changing bulbs in stupid jokes.
dude you got a cool blog and i'm putting a link to your blog in mine.hope you are cool with it. thanks for reading :)

ephemeral~ said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ephemeral~ said...

heh, nice!
the gist of it, i mean. and the tiresome loss of unsuperficial identity. =)
besides, the reference to The Who was neat.

Copyright © 2008 - The Chaky Chronicles - is proudly powered by Blogger
Blogger Template