Mama Am Comin’ Home!!!

To:

  • Clean Undies.

  • Nat Geo, Discovery & History channel in English (Ahhh!! the eternal bliss…)

  • 2 PM Breakfasts and 2 AM snacks

  • My beanbag. :))

  • Zaphod, Trillian, Slartibartfast, Marvin, Wowbagger, Zarniwoop & Agrajag.

(These be my 7 fishes…they keep popping off every 5 months or so to be replaced by a fresh bunch...so every time I go…I have no clue as to Who is Who…but that’s OK…they know to not rock the hand that feeds them & they love me I assure you…muhuhahahhaha)

  • Fights with dad over who gets to read the computer scans of the latest comics first…(Sheesh!?)

  • News of another IIT/NIT/IIM abused cousin who's had had enough private moments with his palm and so, decides to settle down. The Chakravarty clan list of eligible (?) and willing (NOT) bachelors shrink every month…that sounds trouble…yikes!!!

  • My lil’ red Yoyo :)

  • Wine & Cheese…straight from the refrigerator…

  • Marine-Drive Sunsets.

  • The whole range of Chanel no 2.71692 on Mumbai Locals.

  • Being known as “Amar Chakravarty’s son” in & around the neighborhood.

  • Roswell Crash site AKA my room with that psychedelic Gorilla poster. Still gives me the kicks.

  • My pet Dino known to the world as my momma.

Before I tell u that I even miss the rusty nail on the top left corner on the inside of my attic cupboard, I gonna shut my trap up for now.

Goodnite everybody… thanks for dropping by…

RECOMMENDATIONS: Elephant, The Alan Parsons Project, Dave Matthews Band & Waking Life. DO try them out.

2 comments:

Milind said...

Heck, even I remember the damn gorilla!

The Psycho Blogger said...

aah well dude take heart in th fact tht u aint NIT/IIT/IIM abused yet n ur definitely far frm eligible!!! :P

ps: moral of th story is, no need 2 b scared!! :D

Copyright © 2008 - The Chaky Chronicles - is proudly powered by Blogger
Blogger Template