Love at First...

A shower of sparks dulled by an acrid fog greets my birth...I instinctively cling on to the vileness of the hostile earth and search for my place under the spent sun...The night sky lit up with the shrieks of a thousand Valkeriyes…Muffled explosions and primal screams echo in the recesses of my skull... I remember a time of innocent hopes and unbridled laughter...of a time less cruel...when roses could be plucked without the thorns stabbing....a time for Hope Eternal...I was born in DEsTiNyz' shadow....There she strode upon lesser beings...Heralding in redemption to atrophying spirits...Stifling out youth in all its radiant glory...Look at her now...Is this what happens to us? A life of conflict with no time for friends...so that when it’s done only enemies leave roses?

Strange thing is...I don't remember any other place than this...Every moment I die, To be born again...Sneaking around among wasted ruins...lounging in the grey shadows...eyes burn at the harsh glare of the unrelenting night-light...But like a Hummer in an equatorial Forest...I am HOME...

"Take a look around...Every inch infested with filthy rodents...& You join them " a voice crackles behind as I stand to observe the wasteland...With a hint of worry bordering on fear I look back to hear a muffled thud and the hint of a soul but no physicality...Tis' not gonna be easy...Hell ain't meant to be easy...I am just in time for the big kill...The lions move in for the kill while the hyenas at bay...The world's gone to the dogs...O Sweet Saviour where art thou? have our sins been so much that we ain't worthy of redemption now? Save us before we implode...We all running to stand still...deliver us into sweet Elysian Fields my Lord...

But till then NEVER mind the Bollocks!!! It's Time For SPRING CLEANING!!!

Am doing swell...Givin' Em hell for all their worth...a man who has things to lose is one who can be scared into submission...I seek the very thing they have to offer me...I seek redemption... I seek DEATH!!!

And that's when she strode in like a Nymph from Niflheim...gliding over mere men stacked up against her fiery will...The incandescent shimmer of her azure blue robe heralding in the doom of so many men...every cell a work of perfection drawn by the ablest of all men and sprited by the delicatest touch of all eternity...And behind her beauty lies a spirit in heat...the mere sight of her is life and death in one epiphanic moment...to know her is to know life and to feel death...

Our eyes met & Hell & Heaven clashed in a unending crescendo...Yin & Yang...2 flickering flames in tandem spouting fire back and forth...I took an inch...she gave me a foot only to snatch a yard back...I ducked only to stare her in the face...she feints to crash into me...This was a dance of death of all creation...The world was but a blur...The universe existed for only the two of us...I was in Love...

Totally...madly without a care for the world...and as I gazed into her blue-green eyes...It reminded me of the ocean my dad took me to when i was young...it reminded me of a home long lost...I pursue her to make her mine...To confess the feeling inside...In confession lies salvation...and as she disappeared around the bend...I doubled up my steps to reach her...only to stare into an empty road stretching into blackness...The black rain stripped my skin and the wind blew through my inflamed nerves...I lost her without as much as a chance to speak...As this inferno calms down into a dull ache...I turn on my back to my way back...

And there she stood with a smirk spread across her translucent face...My heart did a somersault across the Niagara Falls...I hadn't lost her...not yet...She was still here, standing before me...everyone gets as second chance...here is mine...I approached lost in the dreams of the reality that stood in front of me...half awake, half in a different multi-verse...I was still smiling when the slug of spent Uranium spilled by my brains and guts across the the pixellated streets of q3M17...

"We have a winner "The voice on the P.A. system droned "For the first time in the history of QUAKE GODS...We have a Goddess"..."Give a round of applause to Ms. Mona Sax "...A feverish applause followed by a confetti shower and fireworks spread across the night sky...Max stared at the screen in disbelief...as reality sunk in...he started packing up...it had been a long day...and as he walked back to his beat-up BMW...a voice whispered..."Killing makes my day...and coffee my nights...care to join me?"...

It was the case of Love at first Frag...In death lies redemption, Love is but a life again...

A twin-soul lives.An old wretch dies. Fair Trade.

9 comments:

The Psycho Blogger said...

dude i DEFINITELY gotta say this u hv descended th depths of ........&^%$%&^ actually thr r 2 many fields 2 list here..........

Anonymous said...

fuck fuck KLPD ... i forgot u were a krapper !!!
lemme swear upon the souls of mona saz & max payne ..... i'm gonna defeat u 100 to 1 frags in a Q3 game !!

NRkey Menon said...

Bravo!
U seem to have evolved my simian freind!
feel like 'So this is love...'.
books likhna chalu karde boss!

Anonymous said...

errr dude one last thing ... 2 guys called arun & aks were sitting in the same room & reading ur blog !!!
dont trust their comments whether on gtalk or on the blog ........

Anonymous said...

AAAAAAaaaarrrrggggggghhhhhhh!!!

che sara sara said...

awesome write!!!

Pallav said...

Nice writeup but only a quaker would understand and appreciate the feeling of love at first frag...by the way have you played Black?

OsKar Bebblebrox said...

@ nothingman

sigh a lack of an adequate graphics card keeps me away from the latest games...though the situations's temporary...and hell have heard people rave about it...supposedly the "burn-out" of FPS...btw if u check this again...which of the blogs in your list do u regularly post at?

ephemeral~ said...

sorry for the comment being a tad late, but i must! i love eet!
its like, i can see you going "HAH" at me through the net when it reaches the end, and we're all like FUCK, FUCK, FUCK!

Copyright © 2008 - The Chaky Chronicles - is proudly powered by Blogger
Blogger Template