While I was camping in Baroda, This I realised.....

I just can't seem to stand creepy crawly things,Period. If my would-be future wife reading this...know well that you will have to fend for yourself against the lizards, cockroaches and all other pint sized monsters.I can wash dishes though.

I hate movies with a invisible sub-text, deep profound meaning whatever....If what I see I don't get ....I can't be bothered more with it...Though Roger Ebert's commentry on Citizen Kane changed the way I saw the movie....

Someday I am gonna compile my list of Top-10 Movies & books...& the world will be a different place...

I actually finished 500 pages of Atlas Shrugged including a stint of 3 pages without snickering....Damn it's one over-rated book....

Baroda Times Page 3 is infintely better than the Ahmedabad Times page 3...the chicks are worth a 2nd even a 3rd glance...

Times of India is touching new lows every passing day...8 spelling mistakes in a single edition says a lot about how crappy things are...

As much as I love rains...2 days of continous down-pour is a tad too much...

3 days without a fag can actually be a good thing...

Indian Rock is slowly but surely getting there...Scandinavia better watch out...Rock music's gonna have a new geographical location soon...

I can't appreciate a song without knowing it's lyrics...even if its a System of a Down song....

Recent Music Finds: Bodhi Tree, Indus Creed/Rock Machine, Color-Blind....All of them capital AWESOMENESS

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

hehehe.. were u too sleepy when u made this post?? there aint a point to it for miles. but that does make it a bit entertaining.

though u might wanna know how this word is spelt: commentary.

Copyright © 2008 - The Chaky Chronicles - is proudly powered by Blogger
Blogger Template